Thursday, May 7, 2009

I Think I Can, I Think I Can

In my life at this very moment I have so much going on it's funny actually!

Firstly, I am almost done with school! I have 4 finals to study for, 3 major papers to finish, and 3 smaller projects that are easy, but time consuming. I'm about the graduate which is exciting. I'm excited to be welcomed into the new world as a graduate.

Next, I quit Islands and will start working at California Pizza Kitchen very shortly!!!! AHHH! I'm so excited. This is a huge deal for me... Islands has been my home for the past six years! It's time to more on... it's going to be fantastic!

Uhm... Amber is packing all her things and taking her kiddies with her to IDAHO! All the fabric business will be handled by me... alone. There hasn't been much action lately, but I'm sure it'll pick up! I'm so sad about this.

SwirlyDesigns will hopefully have some metal stamping stuff up soon! I've been practicing... I love it.

Steven and I started a garden! We planted tomatoes, jalapenos, snow peas, and carrots! I can't wait for them to start sprouting. I commonly go in and out of gardening phases, but I'm pretty sure I'll stick with this project! I call the seeds my babies!

These are major transitions in my life! I'm so stressed and at the same time so anxious! I can't wait to be finished with finals and start my new job!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment