Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Come Home....

For a over a year now the puppies have been rotating houses. The puppies stay two weeks with me and two weeks over there (with Jeff an ex of mine). They have been gone for 11 days now and I will pick them up on Saturday!

They need to come home!! We have so much fun together going to the dog park, the turtle park, and long walks! In the next two weeks I'm hoping the weather is nice so we can go to the beach; however, we are definitely going fishing at Castaic Lake! yay! Russell and Mochi will love it!!!

I set up a new toy area for Mochi! It's a plastic bag container that I bought from IKEA! I drilled it (well, when I say "I"... I actually mean my Steven Boyfriend) ... drilled it to the wall near the floor. My Mochi will be able to get some toys out... but some he won't and this contraption will keep him occupied for quite some time! I will post pictures of Mochi playing when he returns!

No comments:

Post a Comment